COVID-19 in Current Community News
We are open again for bookings!
We are currently open for modified bookings in accordance with the city of Toronto's regulations and rules set by the province of Ontario. Should you have questions, feel free to email TheAssemblyTheatre@gmail.com .
In the interest of public safety, The Assembly implements our own system of protocol IN ADDITION to Health Canada’s protocol. We add this additional layer of protection to ensure we are being vigilant in our own right. While we are excited to get back to the important work of making theatre, we also want to ensure that everyone who uses the Assembly is safe. The Assembly theatre is available for small rehearsals, classes and play readings only (no audience). All bookings MUST adhere to the guidelines below.
The Assembly Theatre Covid Protocols
• Maximum of 12 people in the space at any given time, no exceptions.
• All participants must practice social distancing at all times.
• Groups must stagger their entering and exiting to help maintain social distance.
• Masks worn at all time unless performing for a camera; scene study without mask
must maintain 6 feet apart with all offstage participants masked and distanced.
• All who enter MUST have their temperature taken and sign our COVID-19 Waiver Form and provide a name, number and email for contact tracing.
• Sanitizer will be provided throughout the space and must be used before exiting and
entering the premise.
Upon rental, The Assembly will provide full detail pertaining to space usage as rules surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic develop further.
For recent updates on the COVID-19 pandemic in Ontario, click here.